Our Trading History
January total +980 pips
February total +1392 pips
March total +1167 pips
April total +1527 pips
- US Dollar Outlook: Fed Meeting in Focus as Tariff Deadline LoomsUS Dollar outlook hinges on guidance from the Fed and President Trump’s decision on whether or not to move forward with levying the Dec 15 tariff tranche on Chinese imports.
- Stock Market December Forecast: Trade War Headlines to Stoke VolatilityThe stock market outlook for December is highly contingent on trade war developments, but history suggests the month is no stranger to volatility regardless of the event risk at hand.
- Consumer Sentiment Beat Adds to NFP Enthusiasm in MarketsThe University of Michigan consumer sentiment report printed 99.2 for December and beat expectations of 97.0 which exacerbated market enthusiasm sparked by this morning's stellar NFP report.
- US Dollar After NFP: GBP/USD, USD/CAD Testing Key Chart LevelsThis morning's blowout NFP report squeezed USD bears. Is this but a blip in a bearish radar or the start of a whole new trend?
- China Makes a Bet Against the US Dollar as World Reserve CurrencyThere’s a significant reason why China has been issuing debt denominated in US Dollars.
- Canadian Dollar Crushed on Weak Employment Data - USD/CAD SoarsCanadian Dollar drops on the back of weaker than expected jobs data, in which the employment change fell 71.2k vs. Exp. 10k increase, while the unemployment rate rose to 5.9%
- US Dollar Soars as Solid Jobs Report Underscores Less-Dovish FedThe US Dollar is ripping higher after November change nonfarm payrolls crossed the wires at 266K and crushed the median consensus of 180K job additions.
- US Dollar, NZD/USD, AUD/JPY &amp; More: Charts for Next WeekIn today's session, we discussed the outlook for the US Dollar and several currency pairs including, but not limited to, Kiwi and Aussie-Yen.
- EUR/USD: US Dollar Volatility Elevated Around Nonfarm PayrollsForex traders should expect volatility in the US Dollar considering the average range in spot EUR/USD prices is 9x greater on days when nonfarm payrolls (NFP) data is released compared to any other...
- Sterling - GBP/USD Rally Simmers at Multi-Month High, US Non-Farm Payrolls AheadThe recent rally in GBP/USD, driven by Sterling strength and US dollar weakness, is now on hold but further movement may be on the cards later today with the release of the latest US non-farm payro...
Major News Affecting Performance.
Five banks have been fined €1.07bn (£935m) by the European Commission after traders clubbed together to rig the foreign exchange market.
– Source BBC News.
First ‘Flash Crash’ of 2019
A flash crash frequently stems from trades executed by black-box trading, combined with high-frequency trading, whose speed and interconnectedness can result in the loss and recovery of billions of dollars in a matter of minutes and seconds.