Our Trading History
January total +980 pips
February total +1392 pips
March total +1167 pips
April total +1527 pips
- Australian Dollar Sinks, AUD/USD Downtrend in Focus on Jobs MissThe AUD/USD sank after Australian unemployment unexpectedly rose, prolonging the Australian Dollar downtrend amid uncertainty about a US-China trade deal. Ahead, the Yen may rise.
- Gold Forecast: Are Spot Gold Prices (XAU) Set to Resume Rally?The price of gold has slid roughly 6% from its 2019 peak down to its lowest level since early August, but is there potential for the precious metal to resume its rally and push XAU prices higher?
- Japanese Yen Outlook: USD/JPY Drive Higher Stalls at ResistanceRecent US Dollar strength has seen USD/JPY drive higher. Now, the pair is approaching the 200DMA and horizontal resistance which it will have to surmount before continuing higher.
- Dow Jones Outlook Muddied as Trade Talks Hit an ImpasseThe Dow Jones gapped lower in mid-day trading after it was released that US and China trade talks have hit an impasse over agricultural purchases.
- US Dollar Forecast: DXY Index Rally Tracks Falling Fed Rate Cut OddsWith traders less concerned about the Federal Reserve’s interest rate cut cycle, the US Dollar has been able to gain ground against its major counterparts.
- Euro Price Outlook: EUR/USD Drops into Trend Support– Trade LevelsEuro marked the largest weekly loss since August last week with price now testing initial support targets. Here are the levels that matter on the EUR/USD price charts.
- US Dollar Threatens Breakout: USD Ascending Triangle Ahead of PowellNovember has brought a change-of-pace in the US Dollar, reversing 50% of the October sell-off. Can USD bulls push for more as the FOMC Chair is set to take the stage?
- NZD/USD Spikes on RBNZ Shock, GBP/USD Muted on Inflation Drop - US Market OpenNZD/USD is on course for its best day in over 9-months after RBNZ rate decision, while falling UK CPI is expected by the Bank of England.
- USD/JPY &amp; USD/CHF Oscillate on Mixed US CPI Data Ahead of PowellHeadline US inflation came in hotter than expected, though core CPI softened slightly. USD/JPY and USD/CHF are edging lower following the report while traders await remarks from Fed Chair Powell.
- Dow Jones, DAX, Oil Technical Analaysis &amp; MoreU.S. indices traversing record territory but extended like other indices such as the DAX, crude oil channel/bear-flag remain as key focus.
Major News Affecting Performance.
Five banks have been fined €1.07bn (£935m) by the European Commission after traders clubbed together to rig the foreign exchange market.
– Source BBC News.
First ‘Flash Crash’ of 2019
A flash crash frequently stems from trades executed by black-box trading, combined with high-frequency trading, whose speed and interconnectedness can result in the loss and recovery of billions of dollars in a matter of minutes and seconds.